IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR NEWS, VIEWS, REVIEWS, INTERVIEWS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH IRISH MOVIES, WE HUMBLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE - BUT, SINCE YOU'RE HERE NOW...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Once Is Never Enough

John Carney’s Once train keeps on chugging. Not only has the co-writer/co-director of one of Ireland’s most popular TV series, Bachelor’s Walk, won the Sundance World Cinema Audience Award for Once and his remake of Zonad has been given the green light, his cinematographer Tim Fleming (above left) has been listed in Variety's Top 10 Cinematographers To Watch.

How do ya like me now?

Tim has been praised for his cinéma vérité style, which made Tim ankle almost everything he knew: “I just about had a heart attack at first when I found out I wouldn’t be bringing all my lights and a lot of things I usually use.” Don’t bother ringing Tim tomorrow – he’ll be in L.A getting honoured at the American Film Institute festival party. Catch Tim’s Once visuals below.

No comments: