IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR NEWS, VIEWS, REVIEWS, INTERVIEWS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH IRISH MOVIES, WE HUMBLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE - BUT, SINCE YOU'RE HERE NOW...

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Secret Diary Of Adrian Dunbar Aged 49 3/4

Tuesday, 4th December, 2007
I saw Mr Lucas coming out of my mother's bedroom when I was leaving for school this morning. He said that my mother had 'an emergency that needed fixing right away'. I think my mother is being very unfair to Mr Lucas - she seems to need him every morning and it looks like real hard work because he was very red in the face and was sweating.
Pandora came around this afternoon. I touched her bust. Felt like I never felt before. Oh, I'm also directing a biopic of James Connolly.

Either TToH have lost their talent for picking up on news or Adrian Dunbar (right) is keeping the details close to his chest, but we hadn't heard anything about this until Sunday morning. Produced by Rascal Films, 'Connolly' is seen through the eyes of his daughter Nora and will star Peter Mullan in the title role with Susan Lynch and Patrick Bergin as Big Jim Larkin backing him up. The script will be penned by debutants Tom Stokes and Frank Allen.

The film is in preproduction so a release date is a long way off yet. Stay tuned...

No comments: